PROPERTY, COMMERCIAL & RESIDENTIAL
Now interviewing for positions GA, KY, TN
AFG Claims Service (www.afgclaimsservice.com) is a family owned independent provider of claims management solutions to the risk management and insurance industry as well as self-insured entities, serving clients throughout the southeast and California. AFG Claims Service offers comprehensive claims and consulting services for major product lines including property and casualty claims management, marine damage claims, workers compensation claims and medical management, and legal settlement administration.
A commercial and residential field property adjuster handling minor losses to the most serious structural losses, resolves highly complex claims by investigating losses and negotiating settlements. Our employees are W2 and not subcontractors and would need to be currently living near the branch office locations in bold below to be considered.
*Birmingham, AL *San Clemente, CA *Pensacola, FL *Atlanta, GA *Macon, GA *Paducah, KY *Tupelo, MS *Chattanooga, TN *Nashville, TN
Responsibilities for the position include:
• Examine claim forms, policies/endorsements, and client instructions to aid in determining coverage;
• investigate, prepare estimate of repair and settle claims promptly and fairly;
• set loss reserves;
• control claims costs;
• recommend litigation when appropriate and present evidence at legal proceedings;
• maintain company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations
• maintain high service standards;
• and maintain professional and technical knowledge through continuing company provided industry best education.
High school diploma required; construction knowledge preferred.
Knowledge and skills required:
• 3 to 5 years’ experience in same industry resolving moderately complex personal and commercial property loss claims;
• strong communicator; detail oriented
• strong analytical and mathematical ability;
• and strong PC/laptop skills to include a claims or appraisal system such as Xactimate.
Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- The position is commission based, highest paid in industry.
- Mileage reimbursement
- Licensing & software paid by company
- Administrative staff reporting
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All resumes will be reviewed and those selected will be contacted for follow up interviews.